Demon Hunter Build

Many of you are wondering what skills you should be using as a Demon Hunter.
Link to My Build
This is the set I use, and I'll explain why. My typical playstyle is either soloing in Inferno, or leveling up some of my friends in lesser difficulties.

1. Hungering Arrow - Devouring Arrow
I use this as my main single target damaging move when I'm out of Hatred. The 70% extra damage per pierce is a huge buff for every shot, some arrows will pierce up to three or four times adding up to + 210-280% damage per pierce per shot.

2. Elemental Arrow - Nether Tentacles
This is my normal dps move for multiple targets and bosses, the life steal on this is great, and it will hit each target it goes through two times if they are standing still and continues through everything in it's path. This skill will clear out large groups fast.

3. Evasive Fire - Displace
Evasive Fire is a great skill for keeping out of harms way, for only four discipline you will backflip 30 yards away from enemies in melee range of you so you can continue your assault on them.

4. Vault - Tumble
Personally I am a very impatient person, and running around dungeons is not something I want to spend all day doing. I opted for this paired with Tactical Advantage so I can basically sprint through dungeons.

5. Multishot - Fire at Will
This is a huge radius aoe that does some massive damage. Coupled with fire at will so you can chain cast more of them and clear out your enemies before having to recuperate your hatred.

6. Marked for Death - Mortal Enemy
This skill is amazing for boss fights in two great ways. Increasing damage and regenerating tons of hatred. With this skill on a boss you can chain your Elemental Arrow for much longer than you regularly would.

7. Tactical Advantage
As stated with Vault, I like to run through dungeons. I'm impatient.

8. Steady Aim
This skill speaks for itself adding an extra 20% damage whenever you are not near an enemy, and you're a Demon Hunter, really this should have 100% uptime.

9. Vengeance
I use this skill because I tend to get a very large amount of health globes... Having this bring my hatred and discipline up keeps my dps uptime higher and keeps me clearing dungeons quickly.


Another take on Demon Hunter builds

Back to Demon Hunter

Don't be shy, share your ideas and skills you use in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment